The Copper Kingdom
‘Celtic Copper Heritage’ project will address equality of opportunity issues by:
* Training project managers to overcome stereotyping and traditional role presumptions, thus enabling women, disabled people and ethnic minorities to participate fully;
* Highlighting equal opportunities as a key principle in all publicity and operational practices, working towards gender balance;
* Ensuring equality of opportunity for Welsh and Irish speakers by fully meeting the needs of bilingual communities;
* Ensuring all capital works undertaken comply with disability requirements;
* Promoting all activities in accessible formats, using the Welsh, Irish, and English languages where appropriate;
* Encouraging full community and stakeholder participation;
* Ensuring equality of opportunity for students of all socio-economic backgrounds to participate
We hope that you found what you were looking for, if not please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for visiting us, and we look forward to meeting you in person.